hills rez park
- Camping with electrical hookups and fire pits
- Frisbee Golf
- Shelter house
- Dumpstation nearby
In order that this area may remain forever available for your outdoor enjoyment, we ask that you adhere to the
following rules and regulations:
- Camping will be permitted only in designated sites and requires a per night fee. Closed from Nov. 1 to April 1.
- No person is permitted to camp or park a camping unit (occupied or unoccupied) for a period longer than ten days in a specific campsite.
- Daily camping fees must be paid whether the camping unit is occupied or unoccupied.
- No privately-owned animals are allowed to run at large. All animals shall be kept on a leash not to exceed 6 feet in length. Pets must be kept quiet. Pet feces must be picked-up, bagged, and placed in refuse containers.
- Each camp unit is permitted one table.
- Quiet hours are 10:30 P.M. to 6:00 A.M. Quiet must be observed for the benefit of those who retire early.
- Fires are permitted only in fireplaces provided.
- All garbage must be wrapped and placed in refuse containers.
- Only one vehicle for each camping unit. Any others are to be parked in designated parking areas.
- Visitors must leave their cars in designated parking areas.
- Only registered campers are permitted in area after 10:30 P.M.
- Dump Station available at the intersection of South Summit Avenue and West Third Street.
please contact the Hills City Office, Monday-Friday, 9:00 A.M.-Noon at 962-3290.